Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions shows the rules of using The Repair Shop’s Services.
1. Service charges & software installations will not carry any warranty 2. Minimum service charges 250 (adjustable against total bill) must pay for on-site visit convenience.
3. Please fix the prices with technician before the work is started, no negotiations will entertained after completion of job.
4. Device should be collected within 60 days of irrespective of whether it’s repaired or not, after 60 days we are not responsible for your device.
5. Goods once sold will not be taken back.
6. Warranty on all equipment’s or spares will be as per manufacturer terms & conditions, and shall be directly provided by manufacturers only.
7. Defective spares & components will not be returned to customer.
8. Check your belongings before our technician leave your place, no claims thereafter.
9. Cheques / DD’s should be on the name of The Repair Shop only.
10. The process of addition/removal of software or hardware may sometimes result to the dead device, loss or Corruption of data, The Repair Shop will not be held liable for any loss of data or damage to device.
11. The original receipt should be produced while taking the delivery of the equipment. Delivery may be refused if the original receipt is not presented. An authorization letter is necessary from the authorized person on letter head, if original receipt is misplaced.
12. The equipment is accepted for the service on the condition that the repairs may be delayed if the required spare is not available with us or in the market These terms govern the provision of any repair services provided by The Repair Shop, The Repair Shop provide you with access to use the Services subject to your compliance with the following Terms. The Repair Shop reserve the right to refuse to provide the Services to anyone at any time without notice for any reason. You represent and warrant to us that you are at least 18 years old; you have capacity and authorization which is necessary to bind legally yourself to the Terms.
Any verbal quotation given by The Repair Shop is given as a guide based on limited information provided by a customer. A verbal quote is intended to give the customer an estimate on the price and not an assurance that the product or service will be sold at that price. Any written quote will be provided by The Repair Shop at that price. All written quotes are valid for only 7 days. We do not work on any device without customer’s approval.
On Site Services.
For in-home or in-office services, you agree to provide full access to device or software that are to be serviced and that power, network connectivity and a safe climate controlled work environment is provided along with full cooperation and access to enter your home or business to perform services. A person of at least 18 years of age must be present during the entire period services are provided. If no adult is present when our technician arrives services will be denied and a cancellation charge minimum onsite visit charges will be assessed. Software Installation The Repair Shop may need to download and or run software on your personal computer to help diagnose and resolve your personal technology problem. The Repair Shop may need to reinstall software that was included as part of your computer’s original configuration. You agree that we may download and utilize Software from third party web sites or CDs and accept any applicable license agreements on your behalf. You acknowledge and agree that we may download and install trial versions of Software that will expire and cease to function after a certain period of time (usually thirty days) unless you purchase a license to continue using such Software. Backup Services & Potential Data Loss
While The Repair Shop will make all reasonable efforts to safeguard the contents (data) stored on your computer, you understand and agree that prior to contacting or allowing The Repair Shop to perform diagnostic, repair, or other services on your computer, it is your responsibility to back-up the data, software, information or other files stored on your computer disks and/or drives if you so desire. You acknowledge and agree that The Repair Shop and/or its third-party service provider shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any loss, alteration, or corruption of any software, data or files. If you do not have a backup of your software and data, we can provide you with our data backup service at an additional cost. However, we cannot guarantee the integrity of the data when backing up.
The Repair Shop agrees not to disclose any and all information or data files supplied with/ stored on or recovered from client’s equipment except to employees or agents of The Repair Shop subject to confidentiality agreements or as required by law.